Monday, February 22, 2010

More misery and grumbles......

I'm back coughing and wheezing, meanwhile I'm waiting for an appointment with a Respiratory Consultant again. Consequently there is very little painting being done. I have been suffering with this complaint for over four weeks now and it's not improving. Steroids have given short term relief but not cured the problem which comes back as soon as the dose is reduced and I can't take the steroids long term either.
With all the respiratory problems work is almost impossible, and I find it very frustrating, both on the health side and from a work perspective. The bottom line is that I am feeling lousy, unwell and frustrated at the same time. The up side is that I am feeling too unwell to pay much attention to my frustration.....

.........and if I jump up and down I just rattle from all the pills....LOL.

No comments: