Thursday, February 4, 2010

I still haven't been into the studio. My breathing is quite bad at the moment and I am not physically able to get stuck in. Mentally, I'm raring to go, but unfortunately the body isn't willing.
I hope to be able to work soon though, I think when I do start work I'll produce well. I may need to tidy the studio first, just to start with a clean slate and lots of working space. In the interim I will see the Doctor again this afternoon and hopefully they can do something for me.
You really miss your health and fitness when you don't have it any more, and it's surprisingly easy not to pay attention to these things when you are healthy. At the moment I feel like an old crock. Mentally I'm still in my youth.... sadly the physical facts are not so delusional LOL.

No comments: