Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A bit of a Wheeze.

I'm sitting here typing on the PC between coughing fits. Wheezing all the while. I spent a large part of Sunday in the Emergency Dept of the local hospital on oxygen and nebulisers, and I'm still not particularly comfortable in the breathing stakes.
Needless to say I'm rather miserable :(

I am obviously not going to be painting this week. Hopefully I'll be improved by the weekend, the treatments should have worked by then, if not I'll have to think about another trip to the ED.
In the meantime I'm very tired, unable to sleep for more than 30 or 40 minutes due to waking up with a coughing fit and shortness of breath. At least I am improved from Sunday AM. My breathing was so poor that I was marched straight in and put on oxygen before I was even fully registered. I hate being ill! All I want to do is feel sorry for myself, and yet there are many worse off. Just look at Haiti.

No comments: