Sunday, February 12, 2012

Buncrana, Co.Donegal..

I am just back from a grey and cloudy Donegal. We stayed in Buncrana for a few days, and travelled around a bit, hoping to see the Northern Lights from Malin Head....
Sadly with the rain and cloud, and fog we were lucky to see the Head itself! Dubh enjoyed the sea air though. I was not feeling too energetic myself, still recovering from a second bout of 'Flu this year. It was touch-and-go whether I would travel or not.
I find I always have my own personal raincloud every time I go to Donegal.. but the scenery is still beautiful and worth the trip.

I was hoping to do some painting while I was up there, but unfortunately I was not well enough, but we will probably go up again later in the spring after our trip to the south of France. I'll take the paints up with me then.

No comments: