Monday, September 6, 2010

It's September already....

I still haven't been painting recently, I have managed to do preliminary drawings and other associated work. I hope to be working soon, as I'm in need of some new work for a few exhibitions coming up. I am leaving a work into a mixed selected show this month, and if it sells I must find a few more for the shows that are coming up in November or I will have to put mixed series into them which I prefer not to do.
I am going away for the weekend on the 10th of the month. It is a birthday treat, it's that time of year. When I get back I really will have to knuckle down to some painting.

1 comment:

Betsy Grant said...

Sorry to hear about your physical challenges. Sometimes good music lifts us a little. Please visit me at freetospeakblog.blogspot.com I write classical experimental piano music and enjoy hearing from other artists.