Friday, July 9, 2010

I have started Physiotherapy...

I am paying someone to half kill me with pain, physio is a lot like S&M... LOL!
However it seems to have reduced my 'chronic' pain considerably. I'll know by how much in the morning. I am hoping I may be fit to paint in a week or so, it will be a relief as I'm getting rather annoyed with myself and the lack of work.

I have been looking at http://coppermine-gallery.net with a view to using it on my re-design of my website. A friend has used it on a website he built here http://www.irishdebs.ie/cpg15x/thumbnails.php?album=1 it is based on php script. What I like about it is the fact that it is a searchable Gallery, so visitors can look for work by date, price or particular subjects. This will save me creating different galleries on the site, I will examine the system coding to see how easy it is to adapt over the next few weeks, and of course check my current hosting will handle the php, the script for the process is 37mb. I am not sure how this will effect the amount of bandwith usage, so I'll check this out.

No comments: