Sunday, June 1, 2008


I have been working away from my lough Mask studies.

These are photos of three little acrylic paintings.


I am at the moment working on a larger oil painting. It is progressing quite well but I am not ready to photograph it yet.













I am hoping to get some more work done next week but I have a few things I must do before getting back to the painting.

Added to the list of things to do are prepare for two major fishing competitions next Sunday (8th) and the following Sunday (16th), two Club competitions to be organised and fished on the Saturday evenings of the 15th and 21st and I am going to be quite busy over the next few weeks. I also have a trip to London this month too.

I still have to organise frames for the end of the month, though my framer knows that they are wanted, and, to be honest he rarely does them before the last minute anyway!!

In the mean-time I hope to post a little more later in the week.

No comments: