Friday, January 18, 2008

I am still busy, but I have more or less finished the commission. I will have to start on the other couple of things I have to do asap though. I need to get into the art supplies shop though. I also need to get a new chequebook and bank cards though, and they are stuck in the postal system.....so until I get them delivered I can't really go shopping, because you never have enough cash to pay for the materials you buy, even when 'trying' to keep the bill low!!......kid in a candy store syndrome....I may try to get a days fishing in next week, I'm starting to get stir crazy just moving between the studio and the house. I didn't get into town, there isn't much point until I get my cards and sundries for the new bank account. The trials and tribulations of changing addresses etc. with the banking systems are bad enough, but changing banks is even worse. However it needed doing, there was no point in paying bank charges when I could get free banking elsewhere.
I had a meeting with a client earlier today, regarding the work he wanted me to do. Now I have a clearer idea of what he wants....... which always helps. I guess it's time to get back to business, I need to sort out my contact page on my website. It is totally #*^~# up! ARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

No comments: