Friday, November 18, 2011

Receptions and parties....

I have framed my works for the exhibition in Clontarf GAA club on the 25th, 26th and 27th of November. Along with this painting of the Pigeonhouse, I am sending the two fish paintings I spoke about earlier
and I am also sending October Light . All works will be for sale at the show, (Seafield road, Clontarf, Dublin.) opening on Friday evening with a wine reception at 8.pm and will continue on Saturday from 11am to 7pm and Sunday from 11am to 6pm.
I am really looking forward to the weekend as I have a party to go to, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with folks I haven't seen for years. It is amazing how time flies, and how you drift apart from your extended families over the years. As some family members are spread all over the world, it is not surprising though.

No comments: