Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 days in to the year already...




It's nearly time I got back into the studio. It has been cold, damp and dark for the last while and I just haven't bothered to go into the studio at all. I went into the studio for a while yesterday, put the heating on and looked around at the tidying needing doing, picked up my watercolour gear, switched off the heating and came inside again. I did do a couple of small watercolour paintings in the house, just to get my hand in while enjoying the warmth and comfort. I don't know if I'm really ready to go back to work yet, I have the itch to paint but not the energy. I think I'm suffering from lack of sunlight.




I spent today shopping and visiting... anything other than work... even the dog was in danger of getting a walk, but time caught up on me so now I am typing with herself playing the look at me game. ...I'm here play with me....


....Ahh well there are worse things a body could be doing....

No comments: