Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Time to start painting.

Well, the fishing is over, the important competitions anyway.  Now I can get back to work as such.
I have somewhat cleaned the studio, which was rather cluttered with bits and pieces from working on small bits and pieces.  Now I feel I can get stuck in to some proper painting, for the next two weeks at least, before we slip across to the Cote D'Azur in mid October.
I am hopeful that it may be a bit brighter tomorrow, the last two days have been dark and grey with constant rain.  Weather not condusive to painting bright cheerful canvases, but I was away on the road anyway.  I have been in Limerick, Waterford, Wexford, back to Dublin and then off to Galway, Navan and Drogheda in the last two days.  A round trip of about 1,000 km. over the two days, most of it in rain and heavy traffic.

Tomorrow I am going to paint, sit, ponder and paint some more..  hopefully a productive and restful day.

No comments: