Monday, September 27, 2010

final work on the Carna Bay painting


Here is the promised photograph of the finished Carna Bay painting.
I am happy with the effect.
It will go on exhibition before Christmas, hopefully it won't be coming back home.
I'm off back to my studio now, I've to finish another one or two works this coming week. All the exhibition catalogue notices for the pre Christmas shows are starting to arrive and the deadlines are from only two weeks away. The reason I have just photographed this one is to send a Jpeg image for a catalogue inclusion. I find if you are including a colour photograph of a work it is always better to use the smallest work as it is less likely to be missed amongst larger pieces.

1 comment:

jafabrit said...

This is really beautiful :) Love the colours, composition and the way the colours flow into each other.