Saturday, January 2, 2010

Wishing all the Best for 2010

A happy and prosperous New Year to you all!!.

I had a nice relaxing Christmas and New year celebrations, and now it's time to get back to work. I have another 4 weeks of my web-design course left, and then I can get back to my painting again. I am looking forward to it.

We have had snow, a heavy fall on New years eve -- well for us anyway --and it has stayed with temperatures down to -10 C. So much for temperate Ireland! normally it wouldn't go below about -3C here. I will probably lose some of my plants, certainly some of those not quite hardy ones left outside for the winter, but even some of my mediterranean ones inside in the conservatory will possibly suffer from the frost and cold. Roll on the spring thaw!
lol!

No comments: