Sunday, January 4, 2009

It's 2009

Happy New Year everyone. I ended 2008 by destroying my mobile phone. They are not designed to be driven over.... So I had to buy a new one. I then spent most of today acessing my contacts from the phone's memory by computer and transferring them over to the new phone. Not an easy job when you don't have a screen on the phone to see what you are doing while trying to connect.

I also discovered that while using Nokia suite, you cannot have two phones listed at once, one just overwrites the other. The good news is I did manage to retrieve all my contacts. I have them backed up now too.

I am hoping to get back to work next week, I have had a good break, but as yet I have not felt the need to start painting. I will post as soon as I get work coming along.

No comments: